The perfect choice
The Goodman Logistics Centre Le Mesnil-Amelot, in the city of Le Mesnil-Amelot is strategically located in the North of Paris (27 km away from the Capital) near the international Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle airport (2 km).
The site is reachable through the A1104 which is linked to the A1 and A104 highways and the N2 road.
The Goodman Logistics Centre Le Mesnil-Amelot is in the area of activity named Chapelle de Guivry, an important area to be developed where 37 ha are dedicated to logistics with the development of 3 independent building totalizing 190,000 sqm.
This location in a dynamic environment is in the heart of an important employment area.
- Strategic location
- Ideal for road and air traffic
- 3 independent buildings from 43,000 sqm to 98,000 sqm
- Important skilled labour force
- BREEAM Excellent
- Biodivercity label Performer level
- Building specs and design driven by Life Cycle Analysis
- Smart metering system - Goodman energy traker
- PV plant producing a total of 8.1MWh
- EV charging stations
- LED lighting and 12 % id Natural light thanks to sky windows and glazed strips in facades
- Carbon offset by financing a project of forestation and a local initiative protecting the biodiversity
- Well-being elements with:
- Architecture of the buildings highly qualitative, with pre-painted interior steel sheeting (roofing and cladding and the creation of roof top terraces in the offices
- Landscaped areas designed by a landscape architect and installation of beehives, benches, apparatus, and a pedestrian promenade with picnic tables.
- High-quality Class A warehouse
- Permits: 1510, 1530, 1532, 2662, 2663, 2910, 2925
- Free height under beam: 11.75 m
- Floor load: 5 t/sqm
- Ramped floor-level accesses
- Certified ESFR roof-net sprinkler installation
- LED Lighting
- Free height: 2,7m
- Airconditioned offices
- Car parking
- Truck parking
- Security post
- Fenced facility